Reference: 06874 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 September 2017
We are looking for an experienced Project/ Change Manager to work closely with the Finance Manager to oversee all transitions of business units, systems and business improvements and expected future migrations.
The role requires an analytical and IT-savvy, yet personable individual who will feel comfortable working closely with various business units to assess their requirements and deliver changes with minimal impact/disruption to the team.
We are looking for the following:
- Strong SAP knowledge (finance/accounting modules)
- Strong Excel
- Microsoft Project, Visio or similar
- Project Management qualification (Prince 2, Lean 6 Sigma, Scrum or relevant degree)
You'll be joining EMEA financial shared service centre for an international manufacturer with $6 billion annual revenue. Additional EU languages are therefore desirable.
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- A global language services provider committed to growth and transformation
- A team focused environment
- Working on a high profile global project
£20,000 to £23,000
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£24,000 to £27,000
- Working with a globally recognised consumer tech company
- Working in an highly motivated start up environment
- Accounts Assistant/GL/AP level role