Reference: 08612 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 17 January 2020
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 17 January 2020
We are looking for a Master Data Specialist to manage the data in SAP for this global company of $6 billion turnover.
This is offered on a permanent contract.
Experience with SAP is preferable, either working with data management or perhaps having in worked in accounts and looking to move into a more data oriented role.
You will primarily be responsible for setting up vendor and customer account information, as well as analysing all other internal financial data to ensure accuracy.
You should ideally be analytical and look for areas to improve processes wherever possible, ideally with a decent level of Excel.
People relocating within the UK or from mainland Europe are more than welcomed - there are buses from central Gloucester or there is plenty of parking on site for those living locally.
The company prides itself on family values, a strong sense of inclusion and allowing individuals to gain exposure to other business areas. Set in the beautiful rural county of Gloucestershire in a modern office, this is a great long-term opportunity.
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply today!
Due to the high levels of interest in the particular vacancy only successful applicants will be contacted. Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
23,000 to 25,000
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team
Competitive + Benefits
- Wonderful Cotswolds/Gloucestershire location
- Modern EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover
- Opportunity to take ownership of global processes and knowledge transfer
- International, multilingual environment
Negotiable + Benefits
- Opportunity for those looking to gain experience in international company
- Wonderful Cotswolds location
- Modern and relatively new EMEA SSC - international manufacturer of $6 billion turnover