Reference: 06793 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 24 July 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24 July 2017
Sales Support Executive | Permanent
Coming into a well-established company, you will be taking on the responsibility of supporting a sales team. This role offers commission, and is a good match for an individual looking to work within a proactive, energetic, and high-achieving team.
- Your day-to-day would consist of preparing the resources for the field sales team (including samples, costings, analytics, etc.) for their appointments and managing their diaries.
- Making bookings with clients, producing reports, and creating presentations.
- You will ensure that each day the sales team is prepared to be out the door and fulfilling their goals.
- Supporting the sales directors, you will be hands-on with some of the key accounts in the business as you and they work to achieve team targets.
- With excellent organisation skills, you will be keen to ensure that each day’s project packs are prepared and ready to go.
- Looking after key accounts; looking for great customer service skills and account management experience.
- Working well in a fast-paced, pressurised environment, you are the type of individual who likes to keep a team in line and running to schedule.
- Keen to use your analytical side, you will have a strong reporting knowledge and will find new ways to produce relevant reports.
- As someone who has managed diaries, you will be happy to manage appointment setting and other meetings.
- Strong in the use of PowerPoint, you will prepare presentations and get to use your creative strengths.
This global enterprise is a hub of ingenuity. Working in a constant state of innovation, they work with a range of client from private to public sectors individuals and businesses. Located near Reading it is commutable from various locations.
If you would like to apply please do so via this website. Due to time constraints only successful candidates will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency & Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £26,500 + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Good team environment
- Competitive salary, bonus and ongoing internal training
£30,000 to £35,000
- Fast growing media company focused specifically on IT/TECHNOLOGY
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people; your work will PAY off!
- Small office will give you a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of your actions!
£35,000 to £40,000 (£70,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
London - South East
- Fast growing tech company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential
- Amazing trips around the word; Las Vegas, Miami, China and more…