Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 May 2017
- Full or part time opportunity.
- Chance to move into a commercial, fast paced role.
- Working for a Global company.
Sales Support Administrator – Permanent
This position offers the chance to move into a commercial, fast paced role by joining an entrepreneurial business with lots of development opportunities. The successful candidate will be focused on supporting 4 Key Sales professionals and can be offered on a full or part-time basis.
- Providing general administration support to the sales department, when required cover for the Executive PA / Facility manager.
- Managing the CRM system: ensuring all information is up to date.
- Dealing with customers / clients over the phone always conducting yourself in a friendly, professional manner.
- Generating standard sales quotations and quotation templates as required.
- Coordinating delivery of more complex proposals – maintaining generic technical proposal templates.
- Sales campaign planning & support with marketing and sales teams.
- Understand sales targets and continually strive to support sales teams in meeting them.
- A strong desire to be successful and a can do attitude.
- Technical qualification to degree level would be advantageous (A level’s minimum.)
- Strong communicator – both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple activities in parallel and set priorities to meet business goals
- Excellent IT skills: previous CRM system experience and strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Fast and dynamic environment
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Award winning company
- Progression and development opportunities
- Adapting to various roles when required
£8.00 to £9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Exciting technology vendor in Slough, Berkshire
- Superb opportunity from a stock management background looking to move into a head office environment
- Initial three month temporary contract with possible extensions (flexibility is required)
£20,000 to £21,000
- Great role for work/life balance
- Globally recognisable brand name
- Working in an appealing industry sector
- Company offers unparalleled benefits package
- Varied and busy role