Reference: 06678 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 May 2017
Sales Support Administrator – Permanent
This position offers the chance to move into a commercial, fast paced role by joining an entrepreneurial business with lots of development opportunities. The successful candidate will be focused on supporting 4 Key Sales professionals and can be offered on a full or part-time basis.
- Providing general administration support to the sales department, when required cover for the Executive PA / Facility manager.
- Managing the CRM system: ensuring all information is up to date.
- Dealing with customers / clients over the phone always conducting yourself in a friendly, professional manner.
- Generating standard sales quotations and quotation templates as required.
- Coordinating delivery of more complex proposals – maintaining generic technical proposal templates.
- Sales campaign planning & support with marketing and sales teams.
- Understand sales targets and continually strive to support sales teams in meeting them.
- A strong desire to be successful and a can do attitude.
- Technical qualification to degree level would be advantageous (A level’s minimum.)
- Strong communicator – both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage multiple activities in parallel and set priorities to meet business goals
- Excellent IT skills: previous CRM system experience and strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing
£25,000 to £28,000
- Leading global business intelligence company
- Nasdaq stock listed
- Role will move to Bracknell in the next 3 months
- Ideal role for someone who wants variety alongside translation duties