Reference: 00099 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 June 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Support Administrator to join an established IT organisation based in Thatcham.
The successful candidate will have the chance to develop their career and apply existing skills while learning new ones in a rapidly evolving and innovative industry.
For this opportunity we would like to speak with candidates that have either:
- Experience in a similar sales support, database admin or sales admin position
- A graduate with strong interpersonal and IT skills looking to gain strong commercial experience with a well-known name in the IT sector
The successful candidate will have confident communication skills, be a natural relationship builder and possess a good working knowledge of Microsoft office packages. Previous use of CRM systems would be preferable, but willingness to learn is essential. This is a friendly and busy team and you will regularly speak with existing clients, so a clear and articulate telephone manner is very important. You should have good attention to detail and accurate reporting skills.
Our clients are easy to reach either by car or public transport, offer ongoing training and support and are a warm and welcoming team.
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £22,000
- Busy fast paced internal sales role
- Professional environment
- Central location
£12,000 to £12,500 + Benefits
- School hours, part time role
- £12,500 salary (at 19/20 personal allowance limit)
- Monday to Friday; 9am to 3pm (30 mins lunch)
- Parking available
- Fast paced admin role
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Great location to commute to by car or public transport
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Spanish speaker required