Reference: 07028 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 8 December 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 8 December 2017
Who they are:
Our client, is a new and exciting web based introduction service that caters to a niche market, and stands apart from the rest. Based out of a cosy office in Maidenhead, they are looking to recruit a Sales/Marketing Administrator to help their business grow.
Whom they want:
Our client is looking for a radiant, outgoing, and cheerful personality with impeccable communicative (spoken and written) skills, and the ability to provide support towards the directors and sales network.
Along with a degree, good IT skills and knowledge of social media, the ideal candidate would have to be extremely organized and show initiative in taking on new duties that would help drive the business.
Since the role requires travelling to their London office as and when needed, the successful candidate would have a full UK license and a car.
The ideal candidate would also have great customer facing skills, and should be able to provide customer service that exceeds expectations.
What the role is:
The duties that the candidate would be required to perform include the following:
- Manage all social media accounts.
- Event organization and support.
- Sales and accounts reporting.
- Verifying membership applications
- Dealing with member queries via phone/email/social media.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Pavi Cheyne on 01753 830706 or email email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
£20,000 to £21,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing
£11.00 to £11.30 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Varied administration role suitable for a graduate calibre individual
- Interesting long-term temporary assignment with views to extensions
- Oncology therapeutic experience is a major benefit