Reference: 08569 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 December 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 December 2019
Our client, a market leader in their industry, is currently looking for someone to manage a fact paced team to help drive efficiency and growth within customer service, sales and logistics. The successful candidate will be responsible for problem solving and liaise with multiple teams across the company and customers.
- Manage the UK sales and logistics team
- Assist with pricing and issue quotations
- Process order, pricing and shipping enquiries
- Support the sales and marketing team in achieving sales and profit targets
- Handle customer complaints in a fast and efficient manner
- Visit key customers with the external sales team
- Proven track record within a sales/sales support role (electronics and manufacturing preferred)
- Experience of customer service and order processing
- Ability to drive efficiency and innovation
- Experience of managing a telesales team would be preferred
- MS Office skills
If you feel you are suitable for the Sales and Order Manager role, please apply now!
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply