Reference: 07347 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 17 August 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 17 August 2018
EMEA Sales Order Administrator – Temporary | 6 Months Contract
A global leader in digital security is looking for a dynamic individual to join their business in the capacity of an EMEA Sales Co-ordinator. Based in Camberley, this position will open a career for you within the IT industry.
This opportunity has an immediate start available and in joining this innovative company your main focus will be to support the Renewals and Sales Teams in all administration related tasks.
- Being the main point of contact in regards to renewals – maintaining excellent relationships with the sales teams and supporting as required.
- Responsible for maintaining and creating quotes of Renewal contracts, management of Renewal contracts in ERP System.
- Providing the up most customer service both within the business and externally.
- Assist with all system enhancements and system tests.
- Become an expert in data related activities using the CRM system, Salesforce.
- Previous experience working in a sales / customer service environment.
- Experience working in the IT or related industry would be beneficial.
- Prior use of a CRM or ERP Tool would be advantageous (Oracle / SAP / SalesForce.com)
- Intermediate Excel.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency & Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £13.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Research institute and 24/7 operational service company
- Using previous administrative experience
- Working within multinational and multicultural team
£19,000 to £23,000
- Fast paced environment
- Award winning company
- Part of a vibrant work force
- Top challenger in Gartner Magic Quadrant
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Join one of the UK’s leading leasehold and Estate Management providers
- Fantastic step for your career
- Be part of a team who providing exceptional service level and maintaining the highest standards within the market