Reference: 07590 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 7 February 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 7 February 2019
Why should you apply for this role?
- You want to work for a company which has ambitious growth plans and is building a larger EMEA sales function based out of London
- You want to work in a central London office (near to the Thames) but close to Waterloo station and Blackfriars
- You have strong experience with data management and advanced Excel skills (you'll love working with, analysing and reporting on sales trends)
- You'll ideally have had exposure to Salesforce (SFDC) and want to work in a role where you have the scope to obtain salesforce certifications
- You have a robust, systematic and process-driven approach to working with data in a sales environment
What will you have done in your career?
This is a role suited to someone who has worked supporting a sales function with data orientated work (managing the lead to order process). You'll be comfortable guiding and training sales professionals on how to utilise Salesforce effectively, so having a strong and patient personality will be important.
As this role supports the sales function globally, if you have worked for an international technology, consulting or finance firm, this will be an ideal background.
Attention to detail, organised, logical and able to handle pressure will all be critical personal qualities to demonstrate.
Exposure to Tableau BI is also beneficial (any business intelligence tools will suit) as they are moving to this platform later in 2019.
This role is commutable from locations around London and along the Waterloo to Reading train line (office is around 10-15 minute walk from Waterloo train station).
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Industry-leading business service provider
- High-paced, entrepreneurial working environment
- Volume hiring (commercial roles)
- Globally recognised, household brand
- Multilingual UK & EMEA office
- Genuine growth & role development opportunities
- Minimum 2 days/week in the office
- Competitive salary and OTE
- Established company
- Industry training provided