Reference: 06969 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 October 2017
Do you have a background in operations supporting international sales teams in different locations? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading fast-growing technology company who are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background as a cloud service administrator, working closely with all teams, you will listen to their issues and needs, ensuring their tools enable them to make the most of their day. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with current cloud based services, as well as establishing and setting up new ones.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- 1st line support for issues/questions coming from all departments on tools and processes
- Onboarding and offboarding new employees
- Monthly audits of tools and licences
- Managing & negotiation with vendors
- Day-to-day support of systems and tools (including cloud based systems)
- Proactively contributing ideas and insight in order to improve efficiency within the Operations team
The successful candidate will have a strong operations background, with experience in Zendesk/Service Cloud and along with other cloud based systems. Experience with Salesforce would be advantageous, along with VoIP Telephony Implementations.
You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, you will be confident managing multiple projects at any one time and be able to meet strict deadlines.
For more information or to apply for this role, please submit you CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees.
- Great exposure within the Investigator Research department.
- Initial 18 months contract with potential to be extended.
£45,000 to £60,000
London - West
- Fast growing tech start up company
- Entrepreneurial working environment
- Great earning potential
- Modern campus environment with great social activities
- A Microsoft technology specialist working on next generation projects
- Opportunity to further develop your specialism in O365 and Microsoft technology
- A company focused on innovation,development and excellence
- A commitment to training and development