Reference: 06969 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 27 October 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27 October 2017
Do you have a background in operations supporting international sales teams in different locations? If so, this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading fast-growing technology company who are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background as a cloud service administrator, working closely with all teams, you will listen to their issues and needs, ensuring their tools enable them to make the most of their day. You will be responsible for maintaining relationships with current cloud based services, as well as establishing and setting up new ones.
Duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- 1st line support for issues/questions coming from all departments on tools and processes
- Onboarding and offboarding new employees
- Monthly audits of tools and licences
- Managing & negotiation with vendors
- Day-to-day support of systems and tools (including cloud based systems)
- Proactively contributing ideas and insight in order to improve efficiency within the Operations team
The successful candidate will have a strong operations background, with experience in Zendesk/Service Cloud and along with other cloud based systems. Experience with Salesforce would be advantageous, along with VoIP Telephony Implementations.
You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills, you will be confident managing multiple projects at any one time and be able to meet strict deadlines.
For more information or to apply for this role, please submit you CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
£40,000 to £45,000
- Fluent English speaker
- Perfect role to develop your sales career
- Fast paced, multilingual vendor side team
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A highly visible role within the business allowing you a commercial overview of the company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment