Reference: 08284 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 31 May 2019
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 31 May 2019
Sales Operations Manager
A global company based in West London (this role can also be based in Germany; Hamburg or Berlin) is currently looking to recruit a Sales Operations Manager to join their team on permanent basis. Your main focus will be in three key areas; sales enablement, sales reporting and sales process improvement – your success will allow the sales team to have more time to sell.
- Supporting the sales function with market intelligence to allow them better market visibility to sell more effectively
- Providing the sales team with any necessary materials, tools and reports so they can hit the targets consistently
- Working with senior management to produce sales reports (daily / weekly / monthly)
- Cooperate with marketing team to produce effective campaigns
- Monitoring and analysing the sales process to make ongoing improvements
- Training the sales team in respect of any process changes
- Providing executive level administrative support
- Previous relevant experience working within pharmaceutical industry
- Preferably Degree educated (Science based, IT or Business Management degrees are of particular benefit)
- Previous use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be an advantage
- Leadership skills (there is no man management involved in this role but there is significant stakeholder management required)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise the workflow
- Strong computer skills (including PowerPoint and Excel) including excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Attention to detail, organised, logical and able to handle pressure will all be critical personal qualities to demonstrate
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- Commercial Sales background preferred
- Ability to overachieve sales track records
- Office and field-based role, so own transport essential
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary contract opportunity.
Negotiable + Benefits
- Established company
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport