Reference: 06414 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 November 2016
Sales Operations Manager – Permanent
Are you committed to providing exceptional customer service? Do you want to work for a progressive, forward-thinking company?
As the Sales Operations Manager of this Global French research and development company you will be offered the opportunity to progress and develop alongside this remarkable business. Being based in Winkfield, you will be responsible for managing the sales team and becoming a key player in the sales office.
- Responsible for managing the EMEA Sales Administration Team – motivating, training and supporting the sales team.
- Establishing Sales Operations activities to function as a hub.
- Ensuring the highest standard of customer care is maintained throughout the sales office.
- Providing maximum visibility of sales performance indicators and forecasting.
- Have access to own car / Full clean driving licence.
- Extraordinary communication, organisational and analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel, when required to do so.
- The ability to deliver excellence and lead by example.
A world leader in their field – manufacturing lightweight, environmental products into a multitude of industries. Rooted in a strong business ethos, you will be joining an innovative company that can offer stability coupled with the ability to develop alongside the rest of the business.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £20,000 (£28,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.
£30,000 to £32,000 + Benefits
- Global, market-leading manufacturer
- Multilingual, friendly and supportive team
- Fantastic benefits
- Annual reviews and Personal Development Plans
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers