Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 27 June 2016
- Fast-paced role in a dynamic, global pharmaceutical business
- Working with the Quality & Compliance team
- Ideally suited to someone with a high attention to detail
- 6 month contract with possible extensions
Quality Administrator (GDP / GDocP) – Uxbridge – 6 month contract
Reasons to want this role
- You'll be joining a leading global pharmaceutical company who are committed to ongoing staff development (through experience and training)
- This opportunity will see you supporting the quality & compliance team with the management of quality-related documentation
- Working in a challenging administrative role where a high attention to detail and following processes, will ideally suit your character
- You’ll ideally already have exposure to having worked for a pharmaceutical company or have a scientific degree and be looking to work in the pharma world going forward in your career
Why join this company now?
- The company boasts a healthy balance sheet with zero short term debt
- Recently made two strategic acquisitions to further enhance their overall portfolio
- Strong long-term pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas
- Consistent year-over-year growth in 2018
What will some of your key responsibilities be?
- Perform quality control checks (QC) and archive documentation from existing databases
- Reconcile electronic versions of documents with hard copy extracts
- Ensure documents are archived and retained in-line with current quality and compliance policies
- Provide administrative support to the quality / QC team; particularly important during internal / external audits and inspections
What background & skills will you possess?
- Strong IT skills (MS Office; Excel and Word in particular) and a proven background in administrative work
- An organised, professional and diligent personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of handling a heavy workload and continue to prioritise key activities at all times
You will benefit from joining a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are performing strongly. They are due launch a number of new major drugs in the coming years and their EMEA team is expanding rapidly. Whilst working as a contractor (6 month duration with possible extensions), they will treat you very much as an essential resource to the business alongside their permanent team.
Apply today for an informal conversation to discuss your career path and how our client could progress you forward in the direction you want to take.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£16.50 to £18.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Perfect role for someone with exposure to quality document management within a pharmaceutical company
- Role involves significant amounts of training, onboarding and auditing
- Global company who offer a modern and dynamic working environment
£20,000 to £23,000
- Multilingual, shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 4 time winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category in the past 5 years
- On-site gym, tennis courts, football pitch + canteen
£9.00 to £12.80 per hour + Holiday Pay
- High staff retention rates
- Initially a temporary role but with great potential for the right person
- A team focused and collaborative working environment
- Great opportunity to develop your recruitment and HR skills