Reference: 06686 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 May 2017
This is a full time permanent role the hours are: Mon: 8.30-17.00, Tue:-Fri: 8.30-18.00 and Sat: 9.30-16.00. The ideal candidate would have a full clean UK Driving License and be willing to work with flexibility and enthusiasm for varied tasks within a busy sales/lettings office.
- Accompany viewings with prospective buyers
- Responding to telephone and e-mail enquiries from prospective buyers
- Registering details of potential buyers and arranging appointments
You will need to show good communication skills both written and verbal and professional telephone manner.
If this role is appealing to you and you are interested in finding out more information, please contact Sue on 01753 830706 or email email@example.com.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gander, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK Legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
From £25,000 (£7,500.00 OTE)
- A growing UK fintech business with great technology and business expansion potential
- A collaborative sales team and a company culture where everyone contributes to making it a brilliant place to work!
- This role has responsibility for a lucrative geographical region
£40,000 to £46,000 (£40,000.00 OTE)
- A global company who empower their staff to achieve and believe that collaboration and innovation enable them to be successful
- Great earnings potential
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people
£22,000 to £25,000
- A well established business with an exceptional leadership team who are focused on innovation and future proofing their company
- Innovative company in their sector looking to disrupt and improve their service offering