Reference: 06686 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 10 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10 May 2017
This is a full time permanent role the hours are: Mon: 8.30-17.00, Tue:-Fri: 8.30-18.00 and Sat: 9.30-16.00. The ideal candidate would have a full clean UK Driving License and be willing to work with flexibility and enthusiasm for varied tasks within a busy sales/lettings office.
- Accompany viewings with prospective buyers
- Responding to telephone and e-mail enquiries from prospective buyers
- Registering details of potential buyers and arranging appointments
You will need to show good communication skills both written and verbal and professional telephone manner.
If this role is appealing to you and you are interested in finding out more information, please contact Sue on 01753 830706 or email email@example.com.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gander, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK Legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
Up to £20,000 + Benefits
- Joining a global Market Leader.
- Pharmaceutical/medical industry.
- Target driven environment.
- Close-knit, supportive team.
£10.00 to £11.50 per hour
- Recognisable, global leader in the market
- Varied and fast-paced German speaking lead gen role
- Looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about liaising successful with prospective customers
£20,000 to £25,000
- Excellent opportunity to work with an European Client base
- Great chance to utilise and develop existing language skills
- Working with a fantastic sales team to expand and grow with European focus