Reference: 07236 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 18 May 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18 May 2018
Why you want to join the company
- A growing UK fintech business with great technology and business expansion potential
- A collaborative sales team and a company culture where everyone contributes to making it a brilliant place to work!
- This role has responsibility for a lucrative geographical region
Day to day responsibilities
- Manage and close sales primarily within the UK market
- Full sales cycle responsibility from initial qualification through to closing the deal
- A mix of outbound and inbound calls and attending sales events as required
What you need to apply
- Passion and dedication for sales!
- 360 sales experience with a flair for closing deals
- Strong communication, consultative approach and listening skills
- Knowledge of sales in financial services sector
If you wish to discuss the role in more detail please call Magdalena Cybulska on 01753 830706 or email email@example.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Tags: business development, lead generation, lead development, lead qualification, sales development, telemarketing, telesales, technology, IT software, IT hardware, qualified leads, enterprise level, appointment setting, meetings, sales executive, sales representative, negotiations, fintech, financial services, accountancy practice.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000
- Bespoke construction industry
- Training and personal development provided
- Company currently growing
£28,000 (£31,600.00 OTE)
- Well established company
- Attractive salary + OTE
- Training provided
£50,000 to £60,000
- Leading manufacturing technology company
- Dynamic environment
- Proven ability to overachieve sales track records