Reference: 06375 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 November 2016
A language services provider based in Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join their small team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to create sales opportunities through both phone sales and email campaigns.
Working closely with marketing and senior management the Sales Executive will be responsible for identifying prospects and initiating contact by email and telephone, you will create qualified leads and then convert these prospects to clients. You will be able to build relationships with potential clients to identify needs and submit new business proposals as appropriate.
The successful candidate will ideally have a proven track record with phone sales, you will have excellent written and oral communication, experience within the language services/localisation field will be highly advantageous.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary, you will work in an open plan office and as part of a friendly team. Based in the Bicester area of Oxfordshire and due to the location of the office it is advisable that you have your own means of transport.
Should you wish to find out more information or to apply for this role, please submit your CV via this website today. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 to £25,000
- A well established business with an exceptional leadership team who are focused on innovation and future proofing their company
- Great earning potential
- Customer centric
- Team focused working environment within a long established company
- Innovative company in their sector looking to disrupt and improve their service offering
£20,000 to £25,000
- They have an inspiring management team who lead from the front and are focused on developing their business to the next level
- Ongoing training and development enables everyone who works there to have great long term career prospects within the organisation
- This is a company who values innovative thinkers and proactive sales people
£22,000 to £25,000 (£50,000.00 OTE)
- Industry leading website/online community
- Start your sales career in a proactive lead generation role where you are offering a free advertising solution to Swedish speaking potential clients
- Work with a dynamic team in one of the most beautiful offices in London