Reference: 07019 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 December 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 December 2017
An established, yet growing company based in Theale are currently recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working in a small and friendly team, the successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of administrative and marketing duties.
The role will include office administration (responding to phone calls, emails, processing product orders) as well as marketing support, including working on PR and advertising campaigns and creating newsletters etc.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to work well on their own initiative as well as part of a small team. You will have strong IT skills and a confident telephone manner with the ability to speak both English and Spanish fluently.
For further information or to apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22,000 + Benefits
- Established company
- Suitable for a recent graduate
- Training provided
- Modern offices
- Easily commutable by public transport
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company
£35,000 to £40,000
- Entrepreneurial company working within the consumer and smart tech sectors
- Working for inspirational business leaders, innovative thinking is encouraged
- With a key focus on collaboration and team work, the marketing team provides cutting edge campaigns
- Great work environment and offices