Reference: 09286 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 3 September 2021
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 3 September 2021
This is an exciting opportunity to join a luxury retail company, based near Slough. You will play a key part in supporting their Sales & Marketing Team whilst providing high quality customer service to clients. This role is offered on a 3 days per week/22.5 hours part-time basis.
A self starter with a proactive manner, you will be working in a close knit team and supporting sales and marketing with achieving business goals.
The successful candidate will be creating Daily Sales Report using Excel and SAP as well as preparing and sending out sample boxes.
This role would suit a candidate looking to build on their existing sales & marketing administration experience. An understanding of consumer goods business would be highly beneficial for this role. Proven expertise in Microsoft Excel at Advanced level (pivot tables and macros), PowerPoint and Word are essential.
Our client offers a competitive starting salary and a friendly working environment. If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please apply though this website today.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Innovative and established company
- Excellent opportunity to progress your career
- Working as part of a close knit team
£22,000 to £24,000
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused administration position
- You enjoy working in purchasing, logistics or supply chain departments
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment