Reference: 07211 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 26 April 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26 April 2018
An international leader in a specialist market are looking for a fluent English speaker to join as a Sales Administrator in May, 2018.
Based in Bordon, Hampshire, this is a well-established company with strong business processes. They operate from a small, fast-paced office which has a warehouse downstairs. This makes for an overall large building, with close interaction between both teams.
- Be the first point of contact for new business enquiries;
- Provide pricing quotations to new customers as well as existing customers ordering new goods;
- See up-selling opportunities to drive sales revenues;
- Ideally speak one of: French, German, Arabic, Italian, Spanish
- Ideally have intermediate-advanced Excel;
- Realistically need to drive, with your own car;
- Be proactive and mature and have a strong team ethos.
The company have annual salary appraisals, decent pension scheme and offer the opportunity to gain additional/different responsibilities, so whilst consistent promotions are unlikely (owing to the size of the company), progression in your role is definitely possible.
If you're looking for a strong, stable company to stick with for the foreseeable future, don't hesitate to apply.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £26,000 + Benefits
- Friendly, professional export administration role
- Dynamic and driven team in a global business
- Good transport links
- Role covers EMEA territory
£19,000 to £23,000
- Fast paced environment
- Award winning company
- Part of a vibrant work force
- Top challenger in Gartner Magic Quadrant
£8.00 to £8.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Ideal role for someone looking for a fast-paced administration role during the summer
- Working in a driven and focused team
- Good transport links from Reading and surrounding area
- Get exposure to working in a head office environment