Reference: 08638 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 31 January 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 31 January 2020
Our client, an established services provider is currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team in Marlow. This role can be considered on both a permanent and a temp-to-perm basis.
Working alongside their Finance department, you will be responsible for managing their customer base whilst processing with all sales ledger transactions.
Other responsibilities include
- Input all new customers on the database and ensuring all requests are processed
- Responsible for sales ledger processes including sales data and any exchange rates
- Ensuring invoices are created, raised and issued in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaising with sales department to ensure efficient sales processes that drive company’s revenue
- Be the first point of contact for any client queries
- Assist in general administration tasks when required
- Previous background in a similar role
- Experience of working with multiple currencies as well a great understanding of VAT is advantageous
- Any additional language skills would be desirable, however not essential
- Team player individual with excellent communication skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused organisation
- You enjoy working with data to ensure accuracy and continual improvement.
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Start-up company in Windsor
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential
- Video games enthusiast
Negotiable + Benefits
- Well known brand
- Good team environment
- Competitive salary