Reference: 06412 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 November 2016
Sales Administrator - Permanent
Joining a Global French research and development company you will be working in an enterprising business in the capacity of a Sales Administrator. This opportunity offers the chance for you to play a key part of the team in the sales office, based in Winkfield.
- Supporting sales team – lead generation, reports and providing accurate analysis and information.
- Providing five-star customer service – diligent compliant response, auctioning requests and efficient order processing.
- Quality sales administration alongside maintaining CRM database.
- Have access to own car / Full clean driving licence.
- Strong communication, administration and organisational skills.
- Performance and target motivated.
- Excel at providing first class customer service.
A world leader in their field – manufacturing lightweight, environmental products into a multitude of industries. Rooted in a strong business ethos, you will be joining an innovative company that can offer stability coupled with the ability to develop alongside the rest of the business.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £22,000
- Busy fast paced internal sales role
- Professional environment
- Central location
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
£25,000 to £28,000
- Market leader security solutions industry
- Fantastic career growth
- Excellent company
- Professional, friendly, fast paced team