Reference: 06412 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 November 2016
Sales Administrator - Permanent
Joining a Global French research and development company you will be working in an enterprising business in the capacity of a Sales Administrator. This opportunity offers the chance for you to play a key part of the team in the sales office, based in Winkfield.
- Supporting sales team – lead generation, reports and providing accurate analysis and information.
- Providing five-star customer service – diligent compliant response, auctioning requests and efficient order processing.
- Quality sales administration alongside maintaining CRM database.
- Have access to own car / Full clean driving licence.
- Strong communication, administration and organisational skills.
- Performance and target motivated.
- Excel at providing first class customer service.
A world leader in their field – manufacturing lightweight, environmental products into a multitude of industries. Rooted in a strong business ethos, you will be joining an innovative company that can offer stability coupled with the ability to develop alongside the rest of the business.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£16,000 to £20,000
- Full or part time opportunity.
- Chance to move into a commercial, fast paced role.
- Working for a Global company.
£9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Fast and dynamic environment
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Award winning company
- Progression and development opportunities
- Adapting to various roles when required
£8.00 to £9.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Exciting technology vendor in Slough, Berkshire
- Superb opportunity from a stock management background looking to move into a head office environment
- Initial three month temporary contract with possible extensions (flexibility is required)