Reference: 06412 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 November 2016
Sales Administrator - Permanent
Joining a Global French research and development company you will be working in an enterprising business in the capacity of a Sales Administrator. This opportunity offers the chance for you to play a key part of the team in the sales office, based in Winkfield.
- Supporting sales team – lead generation, reports and providing accurate analysis and information.
- Providing five-star customer service – diligent compliant response, auctioning requests and efficient order processing.
- Quality sales administration alongside maintaining CRM database.
- Have access to own car / Full clean driving licence.
- Strong communication, administration and organisational skills.
- Performance and target motivated.
- Excel at providing first class customer service.
A world leader in their field – manufacturing lightweight, environmental products into a multitude of industries. Rooted in a strong business ethos, you will be joining an innovative company that can offer stability coupled with the ability to develop alongside the rest of the business.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company
- Compliance orientated role
- Fantastic administration position
- Excellent graduate calibre position
£9.00 to £11.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Henley on Thames
- Great location to commute to from East Reading and surrounding area (car driver preferred)
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
- International company
- Global leader in their industry
- Excellent opportunity to join a well established company