Reference: 06894 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 20 September 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20 September 2017
Sales Support Administrator | Permanent
A rare and exciting opportunity to join a well-established and rapidly expanding company that design and build unique and beautiful structures for the holiday, agricultural and educational industries as well as for private clients.
Due to further growth they are looking for a Sales Support Administrator to help support their growing sales department.
This role offers commission and is a good match for an individual looking to work within a proactive, energetic, and high-achieving team.
- Telephone work: dealing directly with clients, to up-sell or promote new product ranges – this will include daily follow up calls to qualify clients.
- Issuing sales quotations, estimates and contracts alongside creating reports using the in-house CRM system.
- Acting as the visitor host – scheduling all calendar bookings for client visits.
- General office administration which will include filling and maintenance of all records, management of post and franking mail.
- With excellent organisation skills, you will co-ordinate company events and exhibitions whilst supporting the business with marketing activities as required.
- Working well in a fast-paced, pressurised environment, you are the type of individual who likes to keep a team in line and running to schedule.
- Keen to use your analytical side, you will have a strong reporting knowledge and will find new ways to produce relevant reports.
- Strong computer skills: confident with Microsoft Packages and other relevant systems.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency & Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply