Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 3 January 2020
- Perfect role for someone who is looking to work part time hours on a consistent basis
- Will suit someone who has other working commitments
- Fluent (native) Russian speaker required
- Must live locally to Bracknell and surrounding area
Why consider applying for this role?
- Our client is one of the world's largest companies in their sector
- The role is ideal for a switched-on, hard working Russian speaker; tasks are focuses around market research surveys and require excellent administration and communication skills
- You'll be looking for a part-time role; this position is normally for 6 days per month (across the final two weeks of each month - days are not set)
- You'll enjoy working in a multinational, multicultural environment but will be working in the Russian team
What will be expected of you?
- The company is looking to hire someone on a long-term, temporary contract (through our PAYE)
- This is largely an administrative role working with market research data sets
- You will also need to translate text from Russian into English so it is essential you are confident in both languages
- Another element is chasing up to collect data so you will be self-confident to call business professionals in Russia when required
This company is approximately 15-20 minute walk from the train station so having your own transport is preferred. The is plenty of parking on-site which is free to use.
Normal days will be around 5.5 to 6 hours per day so can easily be worked around personal commitments (childcare or other jobs). Hours of work will typically be from 9am to 3.30pm or 8am to 2.30pm (to be agreed with the line manager).
This role is an ongoing temporary need and this month, the days of work are between 20th - 24th January 2020.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Great team environment
- Career progression potential
- Part of a growing team working on their key service provision
£8.92 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Varied administration role working as part of a great team
- Internationally focused organisation
- Full UK driving license
£14.00 to £15.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Excellent temporary opportunity
- Event co-ordination
- Fantastic International company
- Arranging international event