Reference: 07224 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 4 May 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 4 May 2018
Reasons to be excited about this role
- You'll be joining a leading global pharmaceutical company who are committed to ongoing staff development (through experience and training)
- You'll be working in a fast moving, patient centric support role, looking after our client's long-term treatment scheme
- This is a varied role which utilises a mixture of admin and customer focused skills in a pharma head office environment
- This is a growing team and there is good opportunity for development within the business for the right person
Why join this company now?
- The company boasts a healthy balance sheet with zero short term debt
- Recently made two strategic acquisitions to further enhance their overall portfolio
- Sales in current drug portfolio is strong with double-digit across major drugs in 2017 (and projected growth for 2018 being similar)
- Strong long-term pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas
Located on the outskirts of West London, you will be part of a team of Operational Support Specialists who deliver a comprehensive service looking after the risk and compliance for the their long-term treatment programme.
What will your key responsibilities be?
You'll take ownership of coordinating the treatment scheme with duties covering:
- Patient customer support (this involves significant communication with hospitals using our client's drugs)
- Supply chain & logistics support
- Data analysis (for risk assessment)
- Management reporting
You will benefit from joining a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are definitely on the rise; they are due launch a number of new major drugs in the coming years and their EMEA team is expanding rapidly. Whilst working as a contractor, they will treat you very much as an essential resource to the business alongside their permanent team.
Apply today for an informal conversation to discuss your career path and how our client could progress you forward in the direction you want to take.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22.00 to £30.00 per hour
- Global Pharmaceutical company
- Join an expanding team
- Suitable for a quality & compliance specialist who's driven to progress their career in a dynamic, modern environment
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
£20,000 to £22,000
- Busy fast paced internal sales role
- Professional environment
- Central location