Reference: 08692 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 4 March 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 4 March 2020
We are currently looking for a Residential Property Management Specialist to join a leading property company in Windsor. This is a multi-functional role that requires a blended skill-set, exceptional communication skills and a thorough, organised approach to ensure all parties involved in a tenancy, receive the very highest standards of care and support.
- Build and develop positive working relationships with landlords within the designated property portfolio
- Provide the highest level of service to tenants
- Taking ownership for legal documentation of tenancy and renewal agreements
- Handling regular property inspections and visits
- Developing excellent relationships with service providers and contractors to ensure repairs and maintenance are conducted smoothly and efficiently
- Dealing with landlord complaints about tenants within the occupation of their property
- Have a strong awareness of legal and H&S within tenancy agreements.
- Full Driving license and own vehicle
- Previous experience within property management is preferred
- Prior exposure to a fast-paced, multifaceted role which requires excellent communication, high attention to detail and strong organisation skills is essential
- Life experience of managing / running / owning your own property is vital
- Strong IT skills particularly with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills and a well-presented appearance is essential
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply