Reference: 07351 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 28 August 2018
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 28 August 2018
A Residential Property Management Specialist is responsible for the successful and positive experience for all tenancy agreements. You'll be a great organiser and love solving problems proactively to ensure everyone involved in a rental agreement, has a positive experience.
Taking ownership of the relationship with both landlord and tenants, the Property team manage a large portfolio of both managed and non-managed residential tenancies, ensuring that all managed properties are kept in a good state of repair and are within safety regulations (at all times).
This is a multi-functional role that requires a blended skill-set, exceptional communication skills and a thorough, organized approach to ensure all parties involved in a tenancy, receive the very highest standards of care and support from check-in to check-out.
- Build and development positive working relationships with landlords within the designated property portfolio
- Provide the highest level of service to tenants; proactively monitoring properties to ensure health and safety (H&S) is always the highest priority
- Dealing with security deposit refunds, providing prices for items arising from the check-out report and negotiating with landlord and tenant to reach agreement if they are claims from the deposit.
- Taking ownership for legal documentation of tenancy and renewal agreements
- Managing repairs for a portfolio of managed property
- Developing excellent relationships with preferred service providers and contractors to ensure repairs and maintenance are conducted smoothly and efficiently
- Handling regular property inspections and visits (three scheduled visits per property per annum)
- Resolving early surrenders and changes of tenants
- Dealing with landlord complaints about tenants within the occupation of their property
- Have a strong awareness of legal and H&S within tenancy agreements (gas safety, asbestos, legionella etc.)
- Keeping good records to protect landlord, tenant and agency
- Banking and accounts to record all transactions between landlords, tenants, contractors and agency.
- Full Driving license and own vehicle
- (Preferred) Previous experience within property management; adhering to the highest standards of service at all times
- (Essential) Prior exposure to a fast-paced, multifaceted role which requires excellent communication, high attention to detail and strong organisation skills
- Candidates from an administrative background must be able to demonstrate a proactive style where identifying issues before they arise is an essential component of being successful
- (Essential) Life experience our managing / running / owning your own property is vital; knowing the common issues which arise in a domestic property and how they are identified and rectified will be fundamental to this role
- (Essential) Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office package) being able to demonstrate the ability to adapt to new software with ease
- (Essential) Professional and eloquent communication skills
- (Essential) Well-presented, smart appearance (due to customer facing nature of the business)
Apply today for an informal conversation to discuss your career path and how our client could progress you forward in the direction you want to take!
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 (£35,000.00 OTE) + Benefits
- New role due to rapid company growth
- Option of permanent or contractor
- Hackney Central/London Fields location
- Great opportunity for those from a sales or debt collection background
£23,000 to £25,000 + Benefits
- Varied role with exposure to entire order to cash process
- Multilingual opportunity, working with EU market
- Should be viewed as a long-term, stable position
- Friendly and down-to-earth offices