Reference: 09382 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 21 October 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 21 October 2021
A private medical clinic based in central London is currently looking to recruit a Resident Medical Officer to join their team on permanent basis.
Your focus will be to provide medical care and clinical support to all departments within the clinic. In addition, you will oversee the safety of clinical trials ensuring that ICH-CGP guidelines are adhered to.
- Provide medical cover as required always presenting excellent clinical assessment skills and appropriate clinical care
- Monitor drug requirements and prescribe medication as appropriate
- Provide leadership and coordinate medical emergencies that may occur ensuring timely response to incidents
- Contribute to clinical research studies and provide medical input as required
- Maintain accurate medical records and ensure Clinical Trial regulations are adhered to
- A Medical doctor (GMC registered) with MRCP accreditation
- Previous clinical experience in an A&E or ITU environment (you must hold a valid ALS)
- Strong knowledge of clinical trials and drug development processes
- Great understanding of UK clinical trial regulations and Good Clinical Practice
- Able to work flexible hours (including night shifts)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30.00 per hour + Holiday Pay