Reference: 08973 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 4 March 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 4 March 2021
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Research Scientist - Structural Biology to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
- Create and manage multiple experiments including protein purification
- Develop biophysical and structural biology studies of macromolecules using different methods such as crystallography and cryo-EM/ET
- Liaise with multiple drug discovery teams to establish and develop new ideas and protocols to drive innovation
- Educated to a Ph.D. level with proven laboratory experience
- Background in Protein Production, Structural Biology or Biophysics field in a pharmaceutical/academic setting
- Previous experience in protein purification technologies particularly in in vitro assay system
- Great knowledge of protein expression assays and biophysical methods
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20,000 to £25,000
Henley on Thames
£30,000 to £35,000