Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 5 April 2019
- Global biotech company
- Medicinal chemistry expertise
- Fantastic growth opportunity
Research Scientist - Medicinal Chemistry | FTC 12 Months
As a Research Scientist in the Medicinal Chemistry team to design and undertake experimental synthetic work to deliver materials between 10s grams to 1000s grams scale. You will be conducting research as part of a team, however also working independently. Therefore, keeping your knowledge up to date with recent scientific publications and literature is very important.
- You will be responsible for creating and executing complex and challenging experiments
- Performing advanced experimental troubleshooting and method development
- Preparing independently presentation related to the studies to show and interpret results of the experiments
- You’ll have the ability to interpret complicated data, making recommendations on process improvements and development direction.
- Contribute to patent and publications preparation/submissions
- Postgraduate degree or Ph.D Chemistry (or equivalent degree ideally in Medicinal Chemistry)
- Extensive medicinal chemistry experience, either in industry or from post doc research
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a large scale synthetic laboratory working on compounds 10s of grams to 100s grams scale
- Strong communication skills and preparing presentations to show the experimental results are essential for this role.
- Patents and Publications highly advantageous
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Strong ABPI Code knowledge
- Multiple Sclerosis or/and Neurology therapeutic area
- At least 60% travel time expected within the designated territory
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Cell Biology background
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team