Reference: 08931 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 1 February 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 1 February 2021
A global biotechnology company who are a market leader in their therapeutic area are looking for a Research Scientist to join their team.
Working as a part of a dynamic and thorough team, the team works to the highest scientific standards incorporating CRISPR methods.
With a Team Manager who is committed to excellence and nurturing the team, this is a great opportunity to further develop your scientific career.
- Develop extensive ex-vivo and in-vivo animal based assays
- Managing multiple experiments
- Establish suitable procedures to test therapeutic hypotheses
- Ensure all scientific records are accurate and in accordance with regulatory standards
- Extensive wet lab experience
- PhD in biology, pharmacology or similar field
- Be a Home Office licence holder with broad understanding of animal care and procedures
- Previous experience in tissue culture and molecular biology methods is preferred
- Great knowledge of CRISPR-based methods
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000