Reference: 06681 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 5 May 2017
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 5 May 2017
As Research Manager, you will love juggling multiple projects and keeping a team of researchers motivated about delivering quality healthcare research to high profile clients in the pharmaceutical, healthcare and consumer healthcare sectors.
Managing at least 3 projects at anyone time, you will have a comprehensive skill set, encompassing full research lifecycle, strategic client management and the ability to generate new business and develop your client base.
Day to day management of a small team, maintaining and motivating a positive performance from your staff is an integral part of your role.
Joining this fast growing global business, this is an opportunity for you to build a bright future, working on next generation therapy areas and providing high quality bespoke research.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career and you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please call Jocelyn Chapman on 01753 834866 or email Jocelyn@parkstreetpeople.com
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£11.00 to £11.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical company.
- Joining a busy, professional department.
- Excellent temporary 6 month opportunity.
- Senior managerial role within a leading global biopharmaceutical corporation
- 12 month temporary contract (needs full commitment to contract length)
- Progressive organisation with inclusive and diverse company culture
£40,000 to £50,000
- Excellent international opportunity.
- Working in a fantastic city.
- Huge scope for career progression.