Reference: 06642 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 20 April 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 20 April 2017
Regulatory Administration Assistant – Temporary 12 months
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Administrator on an initial 12 month contract. We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and would thrive in joining their fast paced Regulatory, Quality and Compliance departments.
- Providing administrative support to the affiliates and the Regulatory, Quality and Compliance teams.
- Raising contracts, Confidentiality Agreements and Purchase Orders for the team as and when required.
- Administrative support on quality checks and assisting with audit activities.
- Participation in ad hoc projects as request by the team.
- Managing logistics for department meetings and affiliates.
Skills and knowledge:
- Prior administrative experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Oracle – and ZINC would be advantageous.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Registered Medical Practitioner / Pharmacist - registered in the UK
- ABPI Codes
- Final Medical Signatory
- Oncology / Haematology therapy area
£40,000 to £50,000
- Excellent international opportunity.
- Working in a fantastic city.
- Huge scope for career progression.
£42,000 to £56,000
- Working for a company at the forefront of their sector.
- Fantastic 6 month FTC.
- Based in a the centre of a scientific research hub.