Reference: 06642 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 20 April 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 20 April 2017
Regulatory Administration Assistant – Temporary 12 months
A Global Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a dynamic Administrator on an initial 12 month contract. We are seeking talented individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and would thrive in joining their fast paced Regulatory, Quality and Compliance departments.
- Providing administrative support to the affiliates and the Regulatory, Quality and Compliance teams.
- Raising contracts, Confidentiality Agreements and Purchase Orders for the team as and when required.
- Administrative support on quality checks and assisting with audit activities.
- Participation in ad hoc projects as request by the team.
- Managing logistics for department meetings and affiliates.
Skills and knowledge:
- Prior administrative experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical industry.
- Excellent computer skills; sound working knowledge of MS Office, Oracle – and ZINC would be advantageous.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail / extremely efficient and organised.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35.00 to £40.00 per hour
- Joining a leading pharmaceutical company.
- An initial 12 month contract.
- Travelling to UK sites.
- Full monitoring responsibilities.
£11.00 to £11.30 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Varied administration role suitable for a graduate calibre individual
- Interesting long-term temporary assignment with views to extensions
- Oncology therapeutic experience is a major benefit
£52.00 to £56.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global pharmaceutical leader
- 12-month contract (with view to extensions)
- Join a growing quality compliance team
- Financially sound business who has a strong long-term drug pipeline