Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 3 April 2018
- Excellent working hours
- Lovely, modern working environment
- Well established, private clinic
- Registered Nurse - with an interested in ENT
Registered Nurse [ENT]
Working for a well established private clinic who are a leading provider of aural care, you will be based in their newly refurbished clinic that is warm and welcoming for both patients and employees in central London.
This opportunity would suit a conscientious, confident communicator who is eager to learn. Experience and an interest in ear, nose & throat anatomy and physiology are desirable; however, personality, drive and exceptional people skills are essential.
Working within a small friendly clinic who truly support professional development, you will be trained on aural hygiene techniques including micro-suction.
- General Nurse RGN / NMC registered Adult
- Experience in aural hygiene, ENT surgery and micro-suction are desirable
- Prior experience working as a Registered Nurse in a hospital setting within the last 5 years
A rare opportunity for anyone wishing to develop their nursing career in ENT; offering a competitive starting salary, excellent working hours and a lovely, modern working environment.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
London - City
- Fabulous location - Central London
- Dermatology experience - Band 6 and above
- Patch testing and Phototherapy
- Brand new site opening Spring 2018