Reference: 07625 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 20 February 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 20 February 2019
Regional Medical Liaison (RML) Neurology - 12 months FTC
An excellent opportunity for two Regional Medical Liaison Specialist’s to join a global pharmaceutical company based in West London on a 12 months contract.
Aiding the Medical team, you will contribute your expert knowledge within Multiple Sclerosis and ensure the development and delivery of a wide array of medical activities across the UK and Ireland.
The market has been divided into North and South so irrespective of your location, if you possess suitable skills, your background can be considered. There will be at least 60% of the travel and customer facing time expected.
- Managing and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and key regional healthcare professionals (HCPs)
- Communicate with healthcare professionals in terms of clinical or scientific information
- Working with Investigator Initiated Trial (IIT) Manager to create and develop the proposals for Investigator Initiated Trials (IITs) and supporting it
- Developing and delivering medical/scientific training to staff.
- Working with Clinical Operations and searching for potential sites for the company and giving the opinion about it
- Participating ion the national and international Congresses to expand the qualifications and provide wider support to the team
- Hold a strong working knowledge of the ABPI Codes of Practice
The successful candidate will have:
- You will have Medical/Scientific background with a minimum of degree level qualification in relevant biological science
- Extensive experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Hold final medical signatory experience
- Strong practical knowledge of the ABPI Code of practice
- Expert in the Multiple Sclerosis or/and Neurology therapy areas
- Come from a strong scientific background
- Ability to work within the team with leadership attitude
A leader in the global Pharmaceutical industry, this client is a power-house of progress and innovation. With highly professional teams and a passion for their research, you would join a company at the forefront of the field.Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Working on new product launches/projects
- Innovative international pharmaceutical business
- Collaborative working environment with great staff retention
- Great role with excellent learning and development potential
- Innovative international pharmaceutical company
- Extensive benefits package
- People centric organisation with a focus on excellence
- Good location coupled with a modern working environment
- Global biotechnology company