An innovative global pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a Regional Account Manager to join their team on an initial 12-month contract as the business continues to grow their portfolio.
As an integral member of the team, you will be responsible for developing cross functional sales activities that increase the uptake of the Cardiovascular and Osteoporosis brands for the North London region.
- Oversee regional account management for the Cardiovascular and Osteoporosis portfolios ensuring it’s aligned with territory goals and sales targets
- Analyse the regional market and develop strategies and new business opportunities
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders in preparing account strategies to ensure it is in line with brand activities
- Monitor market and competitor activities
- Educated to degree level particularly in a scientific area
- Previous background in hospital sales preferably with Cardiovascular and/or Osteoporosis experience
- Ideally, experience in selling Biologic and/or High Cost Speciality medicines
- Strong relationship developing skills with key budget partner and local stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.