Reference: 06447 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 5 December 2016
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 5 December 2016
A world-leading, IT software solutions provider require a temporary Recruitment/Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator for roughly 4-8 weeks (possibly with a view to go permanent) due to an unexpected resignation.
The individual will be responsible for all co-ordination of the full recruitment spectrum on a global basis, booking interviews, maintaining the Applicant Tracking System and communal recruitment inbox and ensuring timely posting/advertising of vacancies.
This is to start on Monday 12th November, to allow for handover before the individual leaves and is likely to last for at least 4-8 weeks to allow time to source a permanent replacement, but obviously the right incumbent would be in a strong position to remain with the company.
Regardless of the duration, it is a good chance to build some great business relationships, as you never know who you'll cross again or what other opportunities may arise in the future!
Please apply via this website to be considered for this role. Due to time constraints, only successful applicants will be contacted for this specific vacancy.
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Tremendous opportunity for personal growth and development
- Company focused on providing excellent training (both internal and external)
- Clear and structured path for career progression (target orientated)
- Parking available in Windsor (rare!)
Up to £30,000
- Ideal opportunity for a recruitment focused HR professional (working alongside an HR BP)
- Fast paced, dynamic environment which will suit someone with a flexible approach
- You will play an important role in supporting the people and company across Europe to achieve their goals
- Initial 6-12 month FTC with view to potential permanent contract.
£13.00 to £14.00 per hour
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Fast paced, professional environment
- Gain commercial experience
- Develop your existing skill set