Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23 August 2017
- Tremendous opportunity for personal growth and development
- Company focused on providing excellent training (both internal and external)
- Clear and structured path for career progression (target orientated)
- Parking available in Windsor (rare!)
No-one ever dreams of being 'average' in their career but many unfortunately who enter the world of recruitment end up this way. You are often thrown in at the deep end in a 'sink or swim' environment which leads to a huge amount of great talent being easily lost from our industry.
At Park Street People, we look to break the cycle of mediocrity by given you the very best training from day 1 to firmly equip you with the skills required to succeed in the competitive world of recruitment. We want you to be excited by the unique challenges faced in our industry so it's important you possess the following traits to ensure you have the right qualities to succeed:
- You never give up - recruitment is filled with situations where the unexpected happens. You've got to be persistent, tenacious and committed to succeed when things go wrong
- You love to ask questions - you have to be naturally inquisitive in recruitment to ensure we can support our clients and candidates with clear and full information
- You want to provide a 5* service - recruitment is a sales driven role (you will have goals and targets to achieve) but at the bedrock of our success, our team thrives on giving the very highest calibre service levels to candidates and clients
- You care about your career - we look to hire people who genuinely have life goals and a desire to better themselves through having a successful career. You'll care about your results and want to better yourself every single day at work
We are based in Windsor, Berkshire and are a short walk from the town centre. Our team is going through an exciting period of change with our first two consultants about to open a French office. Opportunities to work abroad could therefore open up for someone who succeeds over a consistent period of time in our UK office (additional language skills are definitely of interest but not essential - French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Danish or Finnish).
All backgrounds will be considered with basic salaries starting at £17-20K for non-recruitment profiles (dependant on skills and experience). Experienced recruitment consultants are welcome to apply with basics between £20-30K per annum. OTE's are realistic, transparent and achievable.
We hire 360 recruiters so you'll be excited to manage the entire recruitment life-cycle from beginning to end. If you are keen to want to know more and be trained to become a world-class Recruitment Consultant, we're keen to hear from you.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£30,000 to £35,000 + Benefits
- Start-up company
- Healthcare industry
- Fantastic opportunity
£18,000 to £20,000 + Benefits
- Start-up company
- Opportunity to make the role your own
- Fantastic position