Reference: 08591 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 3 January 2020
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 3 January 2020
A highly prestigious and well established Education provider are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to join their team in Windsor. The role would be covering their peak business period (March to July/August). The organization works in conjunction with leading Schools across the South East. The company is offering a basic hourly rate of £8.92 plus £1.08 Holiday Pay.
Your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Collating CVs which are received through a variety of mediums
- Scheduling interviews
- Preparing and sending contracts
- Chasing up the return of any outstanding contracts and/ or relevant paperwork
- Sending out information to prospective teachers
- Organising travel arrangements for staff and students.
- Administrative support to Senior Managers
The successful candidate will have excellent administration and communication skills. Additionally, you will be a confident and proactive individual with outstanding time management abilities.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply