Reference: 06490 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 10 January 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 10 January 2017
A highly accredited, prestigious Education provider that has been established for over 40 years are looking for a full-time Recruitment Administrator to join their team. The role would be covering the peak business period (February-August). The organization works in conjunction with leading Schools across the South East.
The role would be based in their offices in central Windsor. The successful candidate would need to have excellent administration skills and a polite and professional demeanour. You will be confident with diary management and will have a strong telephone manner.
Your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
- Collating CV's which are received through a variety of mediums
- Scheduling interviews
- Preparing and sending contracts
- Chasing up the return of any outstanding contracts and/ or relevant paperwork
- Sending out information to prospective teachers
- Organising travel arrangements for staff and students.
For further information please call Sue on: 01753 830 706 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We do receive a high number of applications for our vacancies so we are not always able to individually contact every applicant.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, then we will not be processing your application further on this occasion.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£17,501 to £20,000
- Busy fast paced role
- Prestigious Summer School
- Private School in South East
- Full training provided
- Friendly team
- The company encourage progression within the business
- Hours of work: 10am-6.30pm Monday - Friday