Reference: 06627 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 4 April 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 4 April 2017
Receptionist – Temporary / Part-time Ongoing
A global consumer product manufacturer is currently looking to recruit a dynamic, professional receptionist to support the Front of House team. This is a temporary ongoing contract where you will be working within the hours of 12pm-5pm Monday to Thursday for an inclusive business who are accessible by public transport and who also have their own secure car park.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors, providing an excellent front of house service and ensuring the reception area is presentable at all times.
- Coordinating conference and meeting rooms.
- Answering incoming calls/queries from the Switchboard in a professional manner and directing calls as appropriate.
- Coordinating transfers and couriers – daily distribution of mail.
- Providing administrative and general support to other departments as required.
- Maintaining security by logging all client visits and issuing visitor passes.
- Being a natural relationship builder, you will hold excellent interpersonal skills coupled with exceptional written communication skills.
- You will understand the value of creating a positive and welcoming impression to all visitors entering the company.
- Previous corporate reception and administrative experience is highly desirable.
- You will have advanced MS Office skills.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply