Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 18 April 2018
- Global pharmaceutical leader
- 3-6 month contract (with view to extensions)
- Join a growing quality compliance team
- Financially sound business who has a strong long-term drug pipeline
Quality Compliance Manager | 3-6 month contract
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a Quality Compliance Manager to further develop and consolidate quality management processes within their business.
As part of a growing quality and compliance team, you will be used to working on compliance maturity projects, working to the highest standards within pharmaceutical compliance.
We are seeking ambitious individuals who are ready to hit the ground running on an initial 6 month contract and would thrive in joining this fast-paced department.
This role will be project based and your focus will be developing the Quality Management System (QMS) and in harnessing greater compliance throughout their affiliate business (UK & Ireland).
- Managing the affiliate quality management system (QMS). Tasks include:
- Authoring of SOPs and supporting process development for key procedures
- Conducting quality and compliance reviews of new and updated procedures
- Provide guidance on the creation of SOPs and WPs including
- Development of training materials for all new and updated procedures
- Update of all procedures
- Maintaining awareness of current legislation and corporate policies to ensure these are reflected in local procedures
- Preparation for audits to ensure the business maintains constant inspection readiness
- Work with the quality compliance team to further educated the wider business on the importance of quality compliance
- Working with the Learning and Development team, ensure appropriate training is delivered and recorded for all relevant personnel within the affiliate
Skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge of quality management principles applicable to all GxP areas; including ABPI and IPHA Codes / Pharmacovigilance Legislation.
- In depth experience establishing a QMS – ideally within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- A professional qualification in Quality and/or Process Improvement would be advantageous.
- Life science or pharmacy degree or relevant commercial quality compliance experience.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£40.00 to £50.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Leading global pharmaceutical company
- Working in a growing fast paced, professional team
- Progressive, diverse and inclusive working environment
- Initial 12 month contract with view to extensions
- Join a global clinical research organisation
- Use your PV / drug safety quality skills to contribute to the strong industry reputation of a niche CRO
- Fantastic step up in your PV Quality career
- Be part of an expanding Pharmacovigilance Quality team (multicultural / multinational)
- Excellent international opportunity
- Working in a fantastic city
- Huge scope for career progression