Reference: 07168 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 29 March 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 29 March 2018
Quality Manager | 12-month contract
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex is currently looking to recruit a Quality (QA) Manager to further develop and consolidate quality management processes within their UK business.
As part of a growing quality and compliance team, you will be used to working on compliance maturity projects, working to the highest standards within pharmaceutical compliance.
We are seeking ambitious individuals who are ready to hit the ground running on an initial 12-month contract and would thrive in joining this fast-paced department.
This role will be project based and your focus will be developing the Quality Management System (QMS) and in harnessing greater compliance throughout the UK business.
- Identifying areas for process improvements by conducting reviews and analysis of existing QMS.
- Improving the compliance program by developing a project plan: outlining next steps and key initiatives.
- Working across all GxP areas you will lead in identifying quality assurance projects and implementing continuous improvement activities.
- Monitor legislation, guidelines and the national regulatory environment along with best practice within the affiliate.
Skills and knowledge:
- Exceptional knowledge of quality management principles applicable to all GxP areas; including ABPI and IPHA Codes / Pharmacovigilance Legislation.
- In depth experience establishing a QMS – ideally within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- A professional qualification in Quality and/or Process Improvement would be advantageous.
- Life science or pharmacy degree or relevant experience.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Join a global clinical research organisation
- Use your PV / drug safety quality skills to contribute to the strong industry reputation of a niche CRO
- Fantastic step up in your PV Quality career
- Be part of an expanding Pharmacovigilance Quality team (multicultural / multinational)
£16.50 to £18.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Perfect role for someone with exposure to quality document management within a pharmaceutical company
- Role involves significant amounts of training, onboarding and auditing
- Global company who offer a modern and dynamic working environment
£13.50 to £15.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Fast-paced role in a dynamic, global pharmaceutical business
- Working with the Quality & Compliance team
- Ideally suited to someone with a high attention to detail
- 6 month contract with possible extensions