Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 25 November 2018
- Perfect role for someone with exposure to quality document management within a pharmaceutical company
- Role involves significant amounts of training, onboarding and auditing
- Global company who offer a modern and dynamic working environment
Quality Documentation Specialist (GDP / GDocP) – Uxbridge – 6 months
Reasons to want this role
- You'll be joining a leading global pharmaceutical company who are committed to ongoing staff development (through experience and training)
- This opportunity will see you supporting the quality & compliance team with the management of quality-related documentation
- You’ll possess a background in quality administration and are looking to build your experience of training and auditing in a global biopharma business
- You ideally have had a scientific education (Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical) but those with significant commercial experience in quality documentation control will also thrive
- With a logical approach, you love being able to identify existing issues and process gaps and then be able to create solutions to enhance the quality standards within your employer
Why join this company now?
- The company boasts a healthy balance sheet with zero short term debt
- Recently made two strategic acquisitions to further enhance their overall portfolio
- Strong long-term pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas
- Consistent year-over-year growth in 2018
What will some of your key responsibilities be?
- Act as the Document Management System super user (DMS); you’ll be comfortable with IT systems of all types
- Rigorously ensure that all documentation complies with DMS standards and internal document management policies
- Working with your line manager (Quality Training Manager), you will provide document management system training is delivered to all relevant staff members, including onboarding and setup processes
- Provide internal support to ensure business readiness for inspections and audits in relation to the document management system
- Continually following the highest quality standards, you’ll apply (both for yourself and all the users you train) good documentation practice (GDP / GDocP) at all times
What background & skills will you possess?
- Strong IT skills (MS Office; Excel and Word in particular) and a proven background with quality management systems
- Ideally have a professional qualification in quality or auditing
- Experience of supporting audits and internal quality and compliance
- An organised, professional and diligent personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of handling a heavy workload and continue to prioritise key activities at all times
You will benefit from joining a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are performing strongly. They are due launch a number of new major drugs in the coming years and their EMEA team is expanding rapidly. Whilst working as a contractor (6-month duration with possible extensions), they will treat you very much as an essential resource to the business alongside their permanent team.
Apply today for an informal conversation to discuss your career path and how our client could progress you forward in the direction you want to take.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£13.50 to £15.50 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Fast-paced role in a dynamic, global pharmaceutical business
- Working with the Quality & Compliance team
- Ideally suited to someone with a high attention to detail
- 6 month contract with possible extensions
- Join a global clinical research organisation
- Use your PV / drug safety quality skills to contribute to the strong industry reputation of a niche CRO
- Fantastic step up in your PV Quality career
- Be part of an expanding Pharmacovigilance Quality team (multicultural / multinational)
£9.00 to £12.80 per hour + Holiday Pay
- High staff retention rates
- Initially a temporary role but with great potential for the right person
- A team focused and collaborative working environment
- Great opportunity to develop your recruitment and HR skills