Reference: 07477 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 25 November 2018
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 25 November 2018
Quality Documentation Specialist (GDP / GDocP) – Uxbridge – 6 months
Reasons to want this role
- You'll be joining a leading global pharmaceutical company who are committed to ongoing staff development (through experience and training)
- This opportunity will see you supporting the quality & compliance team with the management of quality-related documentation
- You’ll possess a background in quality administration and are looking to build your experience of training and auditing in a global biopharma business
- You ideally have had a scientific education (Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical) but those with significant commercial experience in quality documentation control will also thrive
- With a logical approach, you love being able to identify existing issues and process gaps and then be able to create solutions to enhance the quality standards within your employer
Why join this company now?
- The company boasts a healthy balance sheet with zero short term debt
- Recently made two strategic acquisitions to further enhance their overall portfolio
- Strong long-term pipeline across multiple therapeutic areas
- Consistent year-over-year growth in 2018
What will some of your key responsibilities be?
- Act as the Document Management System super user (DMS); you’ll be comfortable with IT systems of all types
- Rigorously ensure that all documentation complies with DMS standards and internal document management policies
- Working with your line manager (Quality Training Manager), you will provide document management system training is delivered to all relevant staff members, including onboarding and setup processes
- Provide internal support to ensure business readiness for inspections and audits in relation to the document management system
- Continually following the highest quality standards, you’ll apply (both for yourself and all the users you train) good documentation practice (GDP / GDocP) at all times
What background & skills will you possess?
- Strong IT skills (MS Office; Excel and Word in particular) and a proven background with quality management systems
- Ideally have a professional qualification in quality or auditing
- Experience of supporting audits and internal quality and compliance
- An organised, professional and diligent personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capable of handling a heavy workload and continue to prioritise key activities at all times
You will benefit from joining a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are performing strongly. They are due launch a number of new major drugs in the coming years and their EMEA team is expanding rapidly. Whilst working as a contractor (6-month duration with possible extensions), they will treat you very much as an essential resource to the business alongside their permanent team.
Apply today for an informal conversation to discuss your career path and how our client could progress you forward in the direction you want to take.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£20.00 to £22.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Global Pharmaceutical company
- Join an expanding team
- Suitable for a quality & compliance specialist who's driven to progress their career in a dynamic, modern environment
£10.80 to £11.20 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Working for a Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Fast paced, professional environment
- Gain commercial experience in a pharma leader
- 2 month contract to start at no later than end of August 2019
Negotiable + Benefits
- Newly created position
- Modern offices
- Great company culture
- Easily commutable by train from London in less than 30 minutes