Reference: 08864 Job Type: Part-time Date Posted: 12 November 2020
Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 12 November 2020
This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality, Compliance and Operations Administrator to join a research organisation based in central London. This is a chance to join research leaders within a fast-paced entrepreneurial business.
Your main focus will be making sure that the company is working according to the government regulations by conducting audits and reports.
WHY CONSIDER THIS COMPANY?
- Working for a dynamic business leader who is an established and recognised global leader in their chosen therapeutic area
- Company going through a consistent period of growth (including internationally) with multiple clinics across the UK
- You’ll work for a company who value the ongoing training and development of their team with hard working, proactive, team players consistently seeing opportunities for career growth
Quality & Compliance:
- Populating and managing of Governance dashboard and risk management data so that information is current and accurate.
- Monitoring and developing staff training and provide necessary and suitable training when needed
- Providing specialist advice on patient safety tools and techniques: root cause analysis, aggregate investigations and safety culture
- Monitoring quality internally and externally by developing suite KPI’s
- Taking part in evaluation of the external reports such as governance dashboards
- Correlate and assisting in any enquiries, complains and compliments process
- Updating and developing local and national policy and strategy
- Leading the governance projects when requirement; discussing it and communicate with key stakeholders
- Conducting and monitoring audits
- Providing advices on safety and quality how to achieve positive result
- Supporting the staff with knowledge regards patient safety and patient experience to make the improvements in effectiveness of the clinic
Operations & General:
- Working closely with Director, Managers, HR and other Operations and supporting them in any operational tasks and projects
- Responsible for Company’s policies and procedures
- Liaising with patients and stakeholders with professional manner
- Supporting other team members
- Making sure that everyone is working according to company’s values and objectives
- Responsible for keeping in the system all company’s data and patient’s records highly confidential according to the governance regulations
- Degree educated
- Ability to work with CQC guidelines
- Previous experience in clinical setting environment
- Data entry and data management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Quality and compliance experience
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
- Leading retail company based in Slough
- Competitive salary
- Ideal for someone looking to expand their sales experience
£10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- Start-up company in Windsor
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential
- Video games enthusiast
£10.01 to £12.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused organisation
- You enjoy working with data to ensure accuracy and continual improvement.