Reference: 08641 Job Type: Temporary Date Posted: 4 February 2020
Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 4 February 2020
A leading Pharmaceutical company based in Uxbridge is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to further develop and consolidate quality assurance processes within their business.
This is a great opportunity to work for a pharmaceutical company who have created a centre of excellence and constantly focus on driving innovation and using cutting edge techniques in their science.
The hourly rate for this role is £22.80 + HP(PAYE) or £33 (All in hourly rate LLC inside IR35)
- Ensure quality assurance tasks are performed according to company’s guidelines such as GMP and GDP requirements
- Responsible for the quality control of products lifecycle (for commercial or investigational use) including its manufacturing, packaging and testing
- Supervising the Quality Assurance team and ensure all procedures adhere to company standards
- Participate in external audits of contractor manufacturers and distributors as assigned
- Life science or pharmacy degree or relevant commercial quality compliance experience.
- Previous experience in a similar role, particularly in the pharmaceutical sector
- Experience of participating with Audits and quality reviews
- Great knowledge of GMP and GDP requirements within the pharma business
- Thorough and multitasker individual with excellent attention to detail
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£25,000 to £30,000
- Joining an innovative medical devices company
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your career
- Joining a fast-paced environment
£30.00 to £35.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Drug Safety
£10.55 per hour
- Initial 2 week project with the possibility for extension lasting the whole year.
- Offices based in East Croydon however the project will be working from home for the time being.
- Working hours 15:00 - 23:00
- Suitable for keen gamers, those out of work and localisation experience
- Ideal for students