Reference: 07578 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 30 January 2019
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 30 January 2019
As a Compliance & Quality Associate, you'll join the Affiliate Quality Compliance team responsible for quality and compliance across the business (systems not lab orientated).
You will be responsible for the Affiliate Quality Management System. The main focus of this role will be on leading the admin of change control processes, handling investigations and CAPA.
Supporting regular audits to ensure the business and affiliates adhere to ABPI/IPHA codes of practice, you'll be aware of changes to current legislation, guidelines and the national regulatory environment.
This is an interesting and complex role and is a great opportunity to join an innovative Pharmaceutical business on a long term contract (PAYE or LCC).
- Administration of affiliate SOPs and work practices
- Facilitate the Affiliate Quality Management System
- Support and administer the affiliate change control process
- Advise on training materials
- Act as an advocate for ‘quality’ throughout the business and affiliates, facilitating the implementation of best practices
- Experience in Quality Compliance within the Affiliate part of a pharmaceutical business
- Solid knowledge of quality management and all applicable GxP areas.
- ABPI and IPHA code of practice
- CAPA tracking systems
- Experience of participating with Audits and quality reviews
- Qualification in Quality/Auditing is highly advantageous.
- We can accommodate both PAYE and Ltd
A leader in the global Pharmaceutical industry, this client is a power-house of progress and innovation. With highly professional teams and a passion for their research, you would join a company at the forefront of the field.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role
For applicants needing visa sponsorship, this is not available with this role. Please apply if you hold a full right to work in the UK.
Keywords: Quality control, quality systems, quality compliance, pharmaceutical, pharma, CAPA, SOW, quality management systems, QMS, GxP, document management, ABPI, IPHA, healthcare compliance
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£22.00 to £30.00 per hour
- Global Pharmaceutical company
- Join an expanding team
- Change management
£15.00 to £17.00 per hour
- Working for a global pharmaceutical company
- Excellent opportunity to work for a company that truly value their employees
- Joining a fast paced, proactive team
- Join a global Pharmaceutical company
- Use your PV skills to contribute to oncology drug development on post-marketing activities
- Be part of a great team within Drug Safety