Reference: 06282 Job Type: Contract Date Posted: 22 September 2016
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 22 September 2016
This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Person – Quality Assurance specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Middlesex. As QP you will focus on the Quality systems of: Investigational Medicinal Products (IMP), Commercial products and Unlicensed medicines within European and Global markets. Working closely with the EU Director of QA Compliance you will be an integral part of the team.
You will be eligible to act as Qualified person with EC/EEA regulations for investigational commercial products and have extensive knowledge of pharmaceutical quality assurance including: audit, batch record, change control, complaint handling and investigations.
- Be the Qualified Person for company license, Professional Code of Conduct
- Development of quality systems relating to IMPs
- Ensure operational and site compliance for IMPs, Commercial and unlicensed products
- Advise employees regarding GMP regarding supply, and manufacture of IMPs
- Manage quality risk assessments and identify product/ process improvements
- Quality assurance of pharmaceutical manufacturing, packaging, testing and distribution processes
- Upkeep the quality management system and SOPs
- EU Qualified person
- ECD/EEA regulations
- Dosage forms such as: solids, sterile and biological products
- Extensive Pharmaceutical QA experience Investigational Medical Products
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more, please submit your CV via this website today.
We do receive a large number of applications for our vacancies and regret that we are not always able to respond to each one individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of applying, we will not be progressing further with your application on this occasion.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£35,000 to £40,000
- Leaders in Neurology research in Alzheimer’s disease
- Chance to join an amazing team with innovative studies
- Potential and support for progression
- Use your experience to contribute towards drug development