Reference: 09025 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 14 April 2021
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14 April 2021
An internationally recognised brand name is looking to recruit a QHSE & Facilities Manager to join a busy and diverse team on a permanent contract.
This role will perfectly suit a strong Health & Safety/Facilities Manager who is confident managing multiple tasks and staff at the same time.
This is a busy role with hands on Health & Safety and facilities management including responsibility for developing and carrying out Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Develop and oversee Health & Safety policies and procedures whilst ensuring compliance with legislations and safety standards
- Implement site inspections, audits and accident/incident investigations as required
- Provide Health & Safety training to staff including fire procedures/drills and COSHH
- Oversee facilities management of site including maintenance, fire safety and security systems
- Act as first point of contact for facilities management issues and queries
- Ensure site is always compliant with local and national legislations
- Previous Health & Safety and Facilities management experience
- Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate (or equivalent H&S qualification)
- Previous staff managing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Park Street People Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply