Reference: 06417 Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 17 November 2016
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17 November 2016
Purchasing Manager – Permanent
A dynamic, creative and innovative business based in Reading are seeking a highly-motivated, achievement orientated Purchasing Manager to join their expanding Operations Team on a permanent basis. Your main responsibility will be to source equipment, materials and services whilst managing vendors.
- Assisting with all purchasing strategy activities coupled with tracking and reporting al functional metrics.
- Creating negotiation strategies, implement cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking.
- Ability to forecast price / market trends to identify relevant changes in buyer – supplier power.
- Establish strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- CIPS Member or Degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration or equivalent working experience.
- Experience working within a relative field – Joinery, interiors or technical project management.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office / vendor management software – Sage ideally.
- An interest in market dynamics and a knack for negotiating / networking would be advantageous for this role.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply