Job Type: Temporary
Date Posted: 18 February 2021
- You want to work for a company which values a healthy work-life balance
- You are looking for a fast-moving, busy, customer focused organisation
- You enjoy working with data to ensure accuracy and continual improvement.
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join the Purchasing department of an international manufacturer based in South East Reading.
We are looking for individuals with intermediate-advanced Excel data skills (Pivot tables & V-lookup as a minimum) who can help to ensure the accuracy of data relating to purchasing (eg. stock codes, purchase order numbers, pricing) and to help integrate all data into their existing ERPs.
You should be a team centric individual that is comfortable assisting your colleagues and other departments wherever necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity for those out of work, offered on a temporary contract on a month-by-month contract, expected to last 3 months’ minimum, with good chance of extension and potential to go permanent in the future.
The salary for this role £11.77 basic/hour + £1.42 holiday pay = £13.19 total hourly rate (35 hours per week contractually).
This role is initially working from home and equipment will be provided, but it will return to the office in the future. The company are commutable from locations such as Reading, Newbury, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Maidenhead and Ascot. Please apply via this website to be considered for this role.
Park Street People Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Want to earn up to £500? *
*Terms and conditions apply
£24,000 to £30,000
- Multilingual, EMEA shared service centre environment
- Internationally recognised FMCG company
- 2016 winner of 'Best Workplace' in their category and ranked for the past 5 years
- Plenty of scope for contract renewal/ permanent roles
- Multinational pharmaceutical company
- A highly visible role within the business allowing you a commercial overview of the company
- A people centric company with an emphasis on providing a collaborative and innovative working environment